Friday, October 29, 2010

I wanted to be a writer and a director: Salman Khan

I wanted to be a writer and a director: Salman Khan: Had director Sooraj Bharjatya not prodded him to become an actor, Salman Khan might have been a writer and director today.
“I don't even know how acting happened. I wanted to be a writer and a director. I guess the Barjatyas liked my shakal (face), though I don't know what they saw in it,” Salman is quoted as saying by a news daily.
Salman Khan shot to fame with director Sooraj Bharjatya’s film Maine Pyar Kiya. After the film’s stupendous success, there was no looking back for Salman. He rose to the status of a superstar.
Eventually, he also wrote a script that was made into the film Veer, which, sadly, came a cropper at the box office. Following the movie’s debacle, Salman is staying away from script writing. And what about direction? Salman says he’s content being an actor presently. But he may direct a film someday.
See more actress hot photos

Tags: bollywood, Salman Khan, actors, pictures, actress, wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment