Saturday, October 9, 2010

Freida Pinto wants to do glamourous roles

Freida Pinto is apparently bored of playing the lovey-dovey roles on screen and is keen to do some action.“I keep playing the damsel in distress. But I'd like something with a kick now,” she is quoted as saying by Daily Mail online.
The 25-year-old Mumbaikar shot to fame as Latika in Slumdog Millionaire which went on to win eight Oscars and played a similar feminine character in Woody Allen's romance You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger.

Pinto admitted that she was nervous before shooting with Woody Allen.

“This was my third film, so I was worried I was the only one with a lot to learn. But when I met people like Anthony Hopkins who were feeling pretty nervous, I realised everyone is intimidated to work with a legend,” said Pinto.

Sadly, Pinto hasn’t got very flattering reviews for her performance in the Israeli-Palestinian film Miral.


No comments:

Post a Comment